PML-N Gets Hacked!
It a recent development, Pakistan Muslim League (Nawaz) lost control of its official website when a hacker, apparently from Pakistan, defaced its official website.
Below is the screen shot provided, courtesy of Google Cache as PML N was quick enough to forward their URL to a backup page available here http://www.pmln.org/.
It looks that Hacker is fed-up of the current state of Pakistan. He tried to record his/her protest by hacking into PML-N’s website and left following comment:
Plz stop filling your own pockets, think about for your country, Our country
Agar yeh hi na raha to tum logun ki jaiban kahan sy bharain gi pir ?
Yeh hai To tum log bi ho and if our Pakistan is not on the map then you won’t be Aswell.
Take sometime and Think about it for a moment
Greetingz : | My lovely Pakistani Nation |
Other political parties can mark this event as a warning for their official websites.
- PTCL Website Gets Hacked!
- After News One, Khayber News TV Gets Hacked
- Mubasher Lucman Gets Hacked
- PSEB Has Almost Lost Its Website, For Ever!
- Pakistani Hackers Deface Over 1,000 Indian Election Commission Websites
- University of Central Punjab’s Website Got Hacked by Indian Hacker
- Ministry of Defence Website Gets Hacked