Oracle's Enterprise Cloud Summit Concluded
Oracle in collaboration with Intel recently organized an “Oracle Enterprise Cloud Summit” to underline how Oracle Cloud offerings can help organizations improve efficiency and profitability while reducing costs.
The highly available cloud computing platform is a natural evolution of datacenter trends including virtualization, consolidation, and shared services.
Seen in the picture (Front row – 2nd from right) Ahsen Javed, Managing Director, Oracle Pakistan and South Asia Growth Economies – West with Mr Naveed Siraj , Country Manager , Intel Pakistan Corporation (First Row-1st from right) along with other Oracle Executives present on the occasion.
- Oracle Contributes USD 400,000 for Flood Relief
- Pakistani Organisations Share Their Experiences at ‘Oracle Applications Day’
- JS Bank Selects Oracle to Cut Costs, Improve Performance
- Oracle Academy Program to be Promoted in Universities
- Viper Technology signs MoU with Intel
- Jaffer Brothers Wins Oracle PartnerNetwork Award
- HUBCO selects Oracle to Enhance Business Efficiencies