Ufone Profits Up by 78 Percent -
PTCL in its recent most third quarterly financial report has said that Ufone’s revenues have increased by 16 percent during first three quarters of 2010-2011 ending March 31st, 2011 when compared to same duration last year.
Without mentioning the figures, report said that Ufone, the wholly owned subsidiary of PTCL, managed to raise its profits by 78 percent during the reported period than the same period last year.
On other hands, Quarterly report said that PTCL’s revenue decreased by 5%. The PTCL Group Revenue of Rs. 77.38 billion for the period under review was 5 % higher compared to the corresponding period last year.
The Group net profit of Rs. 7.91 billion showed a 14% decline compared to same period last year.
Complete financial report can be downloaded by clicking this link
- PTCL Posts Solid Q3 2011 Results
- PTCL Revenues Up by 8 Percent During 1st Quarter
- PTCL Profits Decline 3% for FY 2012, Group Profits Grow 36%
- PTCL Reports Lower Profit
- PTCL Revenues Up 7% in 1st Half FY2012
- PTCL’s Q1-2010 Profit Down by 19 % as Revenue Falls
- Mobilink Posts Stable Q4 2011