PTCL Launches SMS Complaint Service for Landline
PTCL has launched this new service that will enable its customers to register complaints via SMS from their cellular mobile phones.
PTCL says that objective behind offering this service is to eliminate of customers’ wait time at call centers for complaint registrations and to offer a swift complaint registration channel to our Landline and Broadband customers.
How to Register PTCL Landline complaint via SMS:
- Step 1 type : CMP
- Step 2 type : Area code and landline number
- Step 3 type : Product code
- For Landline: LL
- For Broadband: BB
- Step 4: Send to 05 1218 1218
- Step 5: Receive complaint registration number
<CMP>Space<Area code><Landline number>Space<Product Code>
A landline number 0423586 XXXX with complaint for broadband will send following text:
CMP 042 3586 XXXX BB
You can type “HELP” and send to 05 1218 1218 to get help on procedures for registering complaints via SMS.
- PTA Makes it Harder for You to Register Complaints Against PTCL
- Recharge Your PTCL EVO Account From Landline
- PTCL Launches Online Self Service Portal
- Warid Launches Call and SMS Block Service
- PTCL Launches Personal Global Number
- PTCL Online Complaint Management #FAIL [Updated]
- PTA Seeks Help from Citizens to Curb Grey Traffic