Fawad Khan of Humsafar Endorses Telenor Talkshawk
By Tehniat of KoolMuzone
Fawad Khan’s become quite a star due to his recent work in a couple of television serials, specially ‘Humsafar‘.
Fawad Afzal Khan is known as a renowned Pakistani actor, singer and a model. He started his acting career by working in a comedy serial ‘Jutt and Bond’ and found fame at quite an early age – 22 years.
Khan acted in various serials such as ‘Dil Dey Kay Jayein Gey’ (2000), ‘Satrangi’ (2008), ‘Jeevan Ki Rahoon Mei’ (2009), ‘Daastaan‘ (2010), ‘Akbari Asghari’ (2010), and the most watched ‘Humsafar’ (2011). But he’s most famous for working in Shoaib Mansoor‘s film, ‘Khuda Kay Liye‘ (2007) which gave a great boost to his acting career; landing him in more television serials.
We’ve seen him in a few television commercials for companies like Mobilink, Pepsi and Olpers. But his recent link with Telenor TalkShawk might be the next big thing in his life, especially as an actor if we see how Ali Zafar, the former Telenor TalkShawk ambassador, got known and landed at Bollywood.
Directed by Saqib Malik, watch the Telenor TalkShawk TVC below:
This post first appeared on KoolMuzone
- Interview: Ali Zafar, Brand Ambassador, Mobilink
- Telenor Increases Talkshawk Tariffs, Changes LBC Offering in Selected Cities
- 6 minutes Free after Every 6 minutes: Telenor TalkShawk
- What Happened to Telenor's Search Button?
- Jaisa Karo Gay Waisa Bharo Gay: Wasim Akram Ditches Mobilink to Join Ufone
- Telenor Increases Call Rates for Two Talkshawk Packages
- Telenor's 'Apni Dharti Slogan Competition'