Samsung to Expand its Concept-Shops Network
A special inauguration ceremony is planned today, at the new Concept Shop, established on the G.T. road-Gujranwala.
Samsung’s Managing Director, Mr. John Park, will attend the ceremony as the Chief Guest and address the gathering.
An official statement from Samsung said that Concept Shop is a model of the Samsung Retail Brand, from where all retailers can learn and emulate for a consistent branding approach. Samsung is committed to provide the Pakistani consumers with the best retail consumer experience.
Samsung Concept Shop is a One-Stop solution for exploring and purchasing all Samsung products with genuine Samsung warranties. It displays; Samsung 3D Smart TV’s, LED and LCD TV’s, Monitors, Plasma Display Panels, IT products, Cameras, Mobile phones, and Home Appliances. For the first two weeks, product installation services will be provided free-of-charge to the purchasers.
During the current expansion programme beginning 12th March, new Concept Shops would also be inaugurated in Lahore, Karachi, Hyderabad, Faisalabad, Sargodha, Jehlum, Multan and Sialkot.
- Samsung Concept Shop Inaugurated in Jehlum
- Samsung Opens Another Brand-Shop in Lahore
- ZONG launches ‘Top Shops’
- Samsung to Exhibit its Products in Karachi
- Samsung’s Product-Display in Karachi Featured 3D TVs
- Samsung Offers Free Services and Parts
- Samsung Showcases its 85 Inches UHD TV at MENA Forum