3G Auction to be Timely and Fair: Pervaiz Ashraf
Minister IT and Telecom, on the occasion, said that the would try his level best to ensure the timely and fair auction of 3G licenses. Though he didn’t give any deadline, something he is largely known for.
He said it was big challenge for him to under-take this challenging task of uplift of the IT Ministry. He said his first and foremost effort would be to spread the network of IT in each and every corner of Pakistan including far off areas of Gilgit–Baltistan.
E-governance is the governance of tomorrow and the government would try its utmost to introduce e-governance in almost all sectors of Pakistan and CDA would be made first model.
He said his main focus would be on timely completion of various best policies of the IT.
He said the government is fully committed to launch various pilot projects of e-governance in country and computerization of whole of revenue system including Patwar-khanas would be encouraged by federal government.
- IT&T Gets Rs. 718 Mln for Development in 2010-11
- IT Park to be Established in NWFP, says Khosa
- Ministry of IT and Telecom Becomes Secretary-less
- Broadband in AJK and GB: Capped, Pricey and Unavailable
- Babar Awan Becomes Minister-In charge for IT and Telecom
- Khosa Removed as IT and Telecom Minister
- Sardar Aseff Ali Designated as IT and Telecom Minister