Blackberry App World Now Available in Pakistan [Official]
A statement issued by EMS said that official app store for BlackBerry® smartphones, is now available for customers in Pakistan. BlackBerry users in Pakistan can now discover, download, manage, and enjoy a wide range of mobile applications available for their BlackBerry smartphone.
BlackBerry smartphone users around the world download more than 6 million apps per day from BlackBerry App World and there are over 70,000 apps in the catalog today.
Quoting its CEO Mr. Babar Khan, EMS said,” We are very excited to be a part of the App World launch in Pakistan. The BlackBerry App World storefront is a wireless application store that is available on BlackBerry® smartphones. It is designed to allow BlackBerry smartphone users with an environment to browse, download, and update third-party applications, and purchase applications using valid PayPal® accounts and credit cards. BlackBerry smartphone users can use the BlackBerry App World storefront to rate and share applications with other BlackBerry smartphone users.”
It merits mentioning here that Blackberry App World was briefly made available in Pakistan in February 2012, but was taken down after test with in a day.
With its launch in Pakistan, BlackBerry App World is now available in over 130 countries, 14 languages, and is supported by more than 26 currencies and these numbers keep on growing.
- Blackberry App World Now Accessible in Pakistan, Nope, Not Yet [Updated]
- Ufone Re-launches Blackberry App Store
- Blackberry SDK Now Allows To Covert Android Apps to BB Platform
- BlackBerry 10 Apps Touch the 100,000 Mark
- Exclusive: Telenor Soon to Launch its App Store with Direct Operator Billing
- 47,000 Apps on BlackBerry World Are From One Developer
- Ufone Introduces BlackBerry Torch 9810 and 9860