Nokia to Hold a Global (Handset) Launch Event in Pakistan
More details about the phones are embargoed but we can tell you that these two phones will have internet rich features specifically aimed for emerging markets like Pakistan.
Event is scheduled for May 15th, 2012 in Karachi.
Nokia has said that they chose Pakistan for the global launch of its upcoming devices to demonstrate the importance of Pakistani market for Nokia.
An invite sent to media men and bloggers read:
“Nokia envisions is to connect the next billion people and the first ever announcement from Pakistan of the upcoming devices have been planned specifically with this goal in mind.
Keep a watch here to know further about new Nokia devices that are going to see a launch on May 15th, 2012.
- Nokia Likely to Launch 311, 305 – Full Touch S40 Phones – from Pakistan
- Nokia’s Windows Phone 8 Smartphones are Coming on Nokia World, Sept. 5th
- Nokia and HTC Announce their Best Windows Phones
- Nokia N8 Launched in Pakistan
- Nokia is in Trouble
- Nokia Announces 5 New Low End Models
- Nokia Launches its Recycle Program – a Customer’s Social Responsibility