Chairman PTA Gets Eidi from Public Money
In a disturbing news lately, it was revealed that Chairman PTA, Dr. Muhammad Yasin has been getting an Eidi bonus for himself valuing Rs. 350,000, that’s equal to his one month basic salary.
Mr. Yasin admitted this during a Public Accounts Committee meeting this week. Chairman further revealed that this Eidi bonus was enjoyed by whole PTA staff including himself and two members of the board.
He told the committee that the Eidi bonus was paid in the shape of one-month basic salary and was given to all employees of the PTA.
It was revealed in the meeting that Chairman PTA gets Rs. 1 million per month as his monthly package that includes bonuses and benefits.
The Chairman PTA contended that salaries of PTA employees are neither high compared to the corporate sector nor the pay scales for professional management were revised since 2008. He said that there is a need of raise in our salaries. To this, the PAC chairman said that if he was dissatisfied with his package he should have resigned.
“The gross package of PTA chairman is Rs 1 million per month while I serve on a constitutional post and my total salary is Rs. 150,000,” countered AGP Akhtar Buland Rana.
- PAC Recommends to Put Chairman PTA on ECL
- PTA Contributes Rs. 200 Million for Flood
- Chairman PTA Gets his Own Blog!
- PTA to Revise 3G Information Memorandum
- Nasrul Karim Ghaznavi Reinstated as Member Finance at PTA
- Chairman PTA Gets Life Threats
- Easypaisa to Provide G2P Payment Service to EOBI Pensioners