Telenor Offers Call and SMS Block Service
Telenor Pakistan is now offering SMS block service as well, in addition to already offered Call block service.
This call and SMS block service allows Telenor prepaid and postpaid customers to block certain numbers that they don’t want to receive calls and SMS from.
Both SMS and Call block services are offered in a bundle, and comes at a fixed monthly charge of Rs. 20 plus tax per month.
Once you block a caller, any call from that caller will not reach you. Instead a prompt is played to that caller every time s/he attempts to call you. You can change the default prompt to a busy tone (number busy) or a ringing tone (call not picked up) and so on.
- Subscribers can now block Calls & SMS using a single short code 420
- Black listing a number(s) will block calls, missed calls as well as incoming SMS from the number(s)
- White listing a number(s) will only allow calls and SMS from the number(s)
- Customer cannot choose one service at a time, both the services will be activated at the same time.
- Service is available for both prepaid and postpaid customers.
How to Block a Call or SMS on Telenor Number:
To block callers, you need to SMS ‘sub’ to 420 to get registered.
After a few hours, when you get registered, you will receive a confirmation SMS.
Then you can SMS the Number, which you want to block, to 420.
Sample: After you are registered, SMS 03XX-XXXXYYY to 420.
- To subscribe, send SUB to 420
- To unsubscribe, send USUB 420
- To block, send 03XX-XXXXYYY to 420
- For a list of commands, send HELP 420
Charges detail is as per follows:
- Monthly Subscription = Rs. 20 + tax
- Blocking or Unblocking a number over SMS = Rs. 2 + tax (one time)
- Blocking or Unblocking a number by calling 420 = Rs 2 + tax (per minute)
- Blocking or Unblocking a number by Call Blocker Website = Rs. 2 + tax (one time)
NWD & IDD Subscription:
The service blocks incoming calls & SMS only. It works on two access levels: Nationwide Dialing (NWD), International Direct Dialing (IDD). If you have International Roaming (IR) on your number, you will have to change it back to NWD or IDD & then you can subscribe to this service.
- Telenor Call Block Service
- Warid Launches Call and SMS Block Service
- Warid Announces Double Number SIM
- Ufone Offers 2 Numbers in 1 SIM
- Telenor Puts Charges on Missed Call Alerts with Additional Feature
- Block All Unwated Calls on Your Ufone Number
- Ufone Launches MyTunes