UBL Omni Introduces ATM Cards for Mobile Accounts
Cash withdrawals, till now, for mobile accounts were possible through retailers only. UBL Omni has taken the mobile banking services to next level by introducing “No Name ATM cards” for its Omni Account holders.
These No Name ATM cards are currently available for Level Zero accounts. UBL has said that the idea of launching this card is to bring maximum facility for Omni Account Holders.
With No Name ATM Visa Debit cards, Omni account holders will be able to withdraw cash from ATMs, pay bills at ATMs, transfer funds, Payments to Merchants through ATM Machine, 1-Link, POS Machines.
In other words, customers can now enjoy the luxury of regular bank account with their mobile Omni accounts.
Internet shopping is currently not available with Omni ATM cards.
With introduction of ATM cards for Omni account holders, UBL is aiming to minimize the operational cost involved in manual transactions.
How to Get Omni ATM Cards?
We are told that the process for getting this card is very simple. All you need to do is to go to a Omni Shop, and ask for No Name ATM Card. Retailor will instantly give out a card to you after filling a registration form.
Customers will have to call Omni Helpline (111-825-777) to get the PIN and card activated, just like we do with other debit/credit cards.
Following particulars are required at the time of opening of the account:
- Original CNIC
- Yearly Service Charges: Rs. 150/-
- Mobile Phone/Number
For more details call helpline or visit your nearest Omni Shop.
- Easypaisa Gets Competition: UBL Omni
- Prepaid VISA Debit Cards Introduced by UBL
- Telenor Introduces Level 2 Easypaisa Mobile Accounts [Higher Limits]
- Branchless Banking Transactions Hit Rs. 85 Billion Mark During Jan-March 2012
- UBL Omni Wins GSMA Global Mobile Award 2012
- UBL WIZ – A PrePaid Debit & Credit Card
- Zong Launches TimePey: Branchless Banking Services