Telenor Increases Tariffs for Postpaid Mobile Internet
Telenor Pakistan has increased mobile internet tariff for its postpaid subscribers by 20 percent for some packages and up to 25 percent hike for others.
New mobile internet bundles offered to postpaid customers will be as following:
- 35 MB @ Rs. 90
- 100 MB @ Rs. 250
- 2 GB @ Rs. 600
- Default Charges: Rs 1.13+tax
Interestingly, customers were not communicated of this change in prices, which are effective already – in fact a message posted on Telenor’s website, without indicating the prices, reads:
It is informed to all business customers that Telenor will revise internet charges for Telenor business and Telenor corporate customers from 16th July 2012.
P.S. Telenor terms its individual postpaid subscriptions as “Telenor Business” and corporate postpaid customers as “Telenor Corporate Customers”.
- Telenor Increases SMS Rates for Postpaid Customers
- Telenor Pakistan Posts 20% Revenue Growth in Q4 2011
- Telenor to Charge 1.5 % Admin Fee on all Reloads
- Telenor Blackberry Handsets Now Available
- Telenor Increases Balance Inquiry Charges
- Telenor Caught Sending Spam Emails, Disowning Them Now!
- Telenor Revises Charging Pulse for Postpaid Plans