Ufone to Give Away Additional Balance Today to Mark Defence Day
On the auspicious occasion of Defence Day, Ufone is offering its entire prepaid customer base a unique award whereby customers will be given 6% additional balance upon every recharge on 6th September 2012.
After giving away free minutes on August 14th this year, this 6 percent additional balance by Ufone has set a new trend of celebrating our national days in unique manner.
Give away of Free minutes on August 14th, Ufone claims, was greatly hailed by all and sundry as Pakistanis exchanged greetings to one another on Independence Day. The six (6) per cent addition is a direct reference to the National Defence Day.
Ashir Nadeem, a university student, while expressing his sentiments towards this award said, ’Just like other important national days, Ufone has this time come up with another exciting consumer award which will help myself and all other Ufone customers celebrate this occasion. Ufone is different and stands out distinctively among other Telecom operators and these surprises are a true reflection of their promise to the customer.’
Ashir also paid tributes to the company for specially catering for every important occasion and coming up with exhilarating and unique TVC’s each time. ‘This small token of loyalty,’ he says, ‘needs to be mentioned and put on record while sharing stories about this great national day.
- Win Free Minutes, SMS with Ufone SIM Lagao Offer
- 3000 Free SMS & 3000 Mins: Ufone Sim Lagao offer
- Ufone SIM Lagao Offer: Free Minutes, SMS, GPRS and News Alerts
- 10,000 SMS and up to 1000 Mins free for New Connections: Ufone
- Ufone Offers Free Minutes & SMS to New Customers
- Ufone SIM Lagao Offer is Back
- Chance to Win 100,000 FREE Minutes on Ufone