Warid Brings Postpaid to Prepaid Balance Transfer Service
Warid Telecom brings another fascinating service for its customers; Postpaid To Prepaid Balance Transfer, claimed to be the industry first service by the operator.
This service will allow Warid Telecom’s postpaid customers to share balance with Warid prepaid and Glow customers.
Commenting on this new offer, Warid Telecom’s Chief Commercial Office, Mr. Younas Iqbal Sheikh stated,
“There are so many occasions where a parent or a businessman etc. needs to send balance to their children or business associates for an urgent communication need.
With this innovative service, a Warid postpaid subscriber no longer needs to go to a retail shop or franchise outlet to buy credit to send across. They can now do it with comfort and convenience simply by sending an SMS.”
Through this service Warid Telecom’s postpaid customers can transfer amounts up to Rs.50, in denominations of Rs.10, with Warid’s prepaid and Glow customers by sending “B<space>Recipient Number<space>Transfer Amount” to 2424.
Type B 032XXXXXXXX 10 and send it to 2424 to share Rs. 10 with a prepaid number.
- Service charges of Rs.5.00+tax are applicable for each successful request
- SMS to 2424 will be charged Rs.0.05+tax
- Warid Launches Prepaid to Postpaid Balance Transfer
- Warid Offers Advance Balance
- Warid Offers Customers to Share Mobile Internet with Friends
- Glow Din Raat Offer, With New SMS / GPRS Bundles
- Win Instant Balance through Warid's Jhatpat Balance Offer
- Get WOL Internet Hours Via SMS
- Glow Offers 100 SMS for 50 Paisas