Nokia 207 and Nokia 208 Dual SIM Launched
Nokia today expanded its range of phones with the launch of three new, claimed to be high-performing handsets.
The Nokia 207, and Nokia 208 Dual SIM and a single SIM variant of 208, come with familiar ‘candybar’ design with Nokia’s signature bold colors and 3.5G-capable Internet speeds.
The only difference between Nokia 207 and Nokia 208 is that Nokia 208 has a camera with smart features like voice-guided self-portrait, sequential shot and panorama mode, and comes in dual SIM and single SIM flavours, while the Nokia 207 is single SIM without a camera.
Popular social apps, smarter imaging and productivity features such as Internet-sharing and Mail for Exchange support make these phones some of the most versatile at their price point; perfect for people balancing work and play.
“The Nokia 207 and Nokia 208 are designed for people who like a classic phone and traditional keypad but don’t want to miss out on smartphone experiences, like staying connected to social media and accessing the Internet,” said Timo Toikkanen, executive vice president, Mobile Phones, Nokia. “As our most affordable 3G devices yet, the Nokia 207 and Nokia 208 offer a perfect balance of performance, features and quality.”
The Nokia 207 and Nokia 208 are ideal for use on-the-go, with a familiar, alphanumeric keypad for speedy texts and messaging, and Mail for Exchange for staying on top of work email and calendar appointments.
The smart camera features of the Nokia 208 make taking pictures more enjoyable, with voice-guided self-portrait, sequential shot and panorama mode giving people more playful imaging options. Sharing photos is a breeze with the Slam feature that allows people to share images with another Bluetooth-enabled device in just a few clicks.
The Nokia 207 and Nokia 208 deliver up to 33 days of standby time for the Nokia 207 and Nokia 208, and up to 20 days of standby time for the Nokia 208 Dual SIM – helping people stay connected for longer. Easy to clean and scratch-proof, the handsets are durable for everyday use as well as more extreme conditions, such as hot or dusty environments.
The Nokia 208 will be available in single SIM and Easy Swap Dual SIM variants. The Nokia 207 will be available as a single SIM option without a camera in Europe. Available colours include red, cyan, yellow, white and black.
The estimated retail price for the Nokia 207 and Nokia 208 is 68 USD or PKR 7,000 and they are expected to start shipping during third quarter of 2013.
- Size/Weight: 114.2 x 50.9 x 12.8mm / 89.63g (Nokia 207); 90.59g (Nokia 208)
- Display: 2.4” QVGA
- Battery: 1020mAh
- Camera:1.3 MP (Nokia 208)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 3.0 with Slam sharing, micro USB, 3.5mm AV connector, AHJ headphone support, Easy Swap Dual SIM (Nokia 208 Dual SIM)
- Memory: Up to 256 MB flash; SD card support up to 32GB
- Nokia Introduces Dual SIM Enabled Nokia Asha 210
- Nokia Announces Dual SIM, Low End Phones
- Nokia 100, 101 – Single and Dual Sim Phones Announced
- Nokia 206, a Dual SIM Feature Phone Unveiled
- Nokia Introduces C2-03: Dual SIM Touch Screen Phone with Numeric Keypad
- Nokia Showcases the New Entry Level 105 and 301 Feature Phones
- Nokia 515 is the Best-Looking Featurephone You Will See