Optimus G Pro to Be Launched in Pakistan
Hot on the heels of the success of Optimus G, LG Electronics (LG) will introduce the newest addition to the G family in Pakistan. With the largest display yet to appear on an LG smartphone, the 4G LTE-equipped Optimus G Pro with 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display and new UX features was developed to meet the growing demand for smartphones with large screens.
The Full HD IPS display on the Optimus G Pro — developed in partnership with LG Display — delivers 1920 x 1080 pixels at 400ppi. The smartphone offers the largest battery capacity in its class at 3,140mAh, allowing for Full HD viewing enjoyment for hours on end. And with an improved 13MP rear and 2.1MP front camera, users can also capture images and videos in Full HD, the same quality found on high definition TVs.
The Optimus G Pro also comes with advanced UX features developed specifically for the device, such as Dual Recording and Virtual Reality (VR) Panorama. Dual Recording allows users to capture video with both the front and rear cameras simultaneously for a unique picture-in-picture experience. And VR Panorama allows shots of entire horizontal and vertical environments for a full 360o view. Creative and innovative UX features popular with Optimus G users have been added to the Optimus G Pro, such as an upgraded QSlide, Live Zooming and QuickMemo.
“The Optimus G Pro was developed specifically to deliver vivid and superb picture quality in a large display smartphone form factor,” said Mr. D.Y. Kim, President of LG Electronics, Gulf FZE. “We will continue to expand our position in the premium LTE smartphone segment with our superior display technology and unique user experience.”
LG’s Optimus G Pro is one of the most advanced smartphones currently on the market. It was recently honored with the Best LTE Device/Handset Award at LTE World Summit 2013 in recognition of the device’s industry-leading performance and features. The smartphone was also recognized soon after its debut at Mobile World Congress 2013 by the red dot design awards for excellence in the field of design.
Optimus G Pro Key Specifications:
- Chipset: 1.7GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 600 Processor
- RAM: 2GB DDR
- Internal Memory: 16GB
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels / 400ppi)
- Camera: Rear 13.0MP with LED Flash / Front 2.1MP
- OS: Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
- Battery: 3,140mAh (removable / wireless charging capable)
- Size: 150.2 x 76.1 x 9.4mm
- LG Unveiled LTE Enabled Smartphones, Optimus F7 and F5
- LG Announces Mid-Range Smartphone, the Optimus L9
- LG Unveils its New Flagship, the Optimus G Pro
- LG to Introduce Eye Recognition Feature in Optimus G Pro Smartphone
- LG Announces the Optimus L9 II
- LG Announces its New Flagship Smartphone, the Optimus G
- LG Optimus L Series II Smartphones, L3 II, L5 II and L7II, announced