Yesterday, Usman (one of my reader) pointed out that all cellular companies are offering calls for Rs. 1 Per minute with little variations except Warid that is left behind and they didn’t offer any such package to their customers.
Today, there is a news for Warid Customers, that now they can avail 50 minutes and 500 SMS or MMS (between 9 AM to 9 PM) per day at a flat rate of Rs. 19.96 per day.
Warid says that this package, named as Pakistan Package, is to celebrate the month of August and it is a gift of Freedom to their customers.
Features of Zem Pakistan Package
- ZEM Pakistan is a daily subscription based package offering 50 on-net minutes, 500 SMS/MMS between 9am-9pm
- Daily subscription charges are Rs.19.96.
- You can utilize the 50 on-net minutes as you seem fit. You can consume them in one call equaling 50 minutes or multiple calls with combined duration of 50 minutes.
- SMS/MMS can be sent on both on-net (Warid-Warid) & off-net (Other mobile numbers)
- Customers of all Warid Packages can avail this offer
- This is a daily subscription based package, all minutes/SMS/MMS would have to be consumed within 9am-9pm.Unconsumed free on-net minutes and free SMS/MMS will not be carried forward
- After 9pm, normal call and SMS/MMS charges of ZEM lowest call rate package apply
- In case you finish your free Minutes/SMS/MMS, your remaining calls or SMS will be charged as per your normal tariff.
- This is a limited time offer, but no one knows the limit….!
How to Activate?
Simply Call 100 and follow instructions to activate this package
Once activated, users will be automatically re-subscribed to this package every day if they have a minimum balance of RS. 19.97 (inclusive of taxes)
How to de-activate?
De-activation is via 100 IVR.
Couple of days ago, Warid published this below given AD in Express News Paper, that could be translated as a totally different package that what we discussed above.
AD said that all calls are 15 Paisa per call and 500 SMS and MMS daily…!
Per call = 15 paisa, all network (because it was not mentioned regarding on-net or off-net calls). And it could be the case, but someone from the management asked them to be sensible, and dont put undue pressure on the network, so let’s limit the calls to only 50 minutes. Following is the ad that read so…!