One can easily see the price war amongst cellular companies hitting its bread limit. Telcos are now in effort to retain their customers through various other tactics, and this has been happening for quite some time. Cellular companies now prefer to give short term free minutes instead of low calling packages that last for longer time.
Following same tactic, Telenor is now offering 100 free (Telenor to Telenor) minutes and 100 free (Telenor to Telenor) SMS to those customers who have not done any activity on their Telenor number since May 31st, 2008 June 25, 2008 (Date revised by Telenor).
So if you had bought Telenor SIM several months ago, and you didn’t use it… then this is the right time to get your SIM activated. And don’t worry if you have lost you SIM, because Telenor is giving replacement SIMs for free…!
Go to any Telenor Sales and Service Centre or Franchise during the duration of this campaign to get your replacement SIM for free (by showing your original CNIC).
Who Qualifies this Offer?
- Customers who have not done any activity since 31st May 2008 will be able to avail this offer of 100 Minutes and 100 SMS free airtime
- To check if you qualify for this offer: Call IVR 2222 or send an SMS by composing “FREE” and send it to 2222
Terms and Conditions
- 100 free minutes and 100 free SMSs will be posted to the your Telenor account with in the next 48 hrs (if qualified + these free minutes and SMS are for Telenor to Telenor Numbers only)
- Validity of Free Minutes & Free SMSs: 15 days
- If the qualifying customers have lost/damaged their SIM they can get a replacement SIM free of cost from any Telenor Sales and Service Centre or Franchise during the duration of this campaign
- This Offer is applicable for all prepaid packages
- This is a limited time Offer