Mobilink Jazz is offering its new customers to get free 100 minutes and SMS on daily basis, if they consume Rs. 10+tax every day.
So if you are a new user or just ported into Mobilink through MNP, you can avail this offer to get free daily minutes and SMS after using Rs. 10+tax.
- Free minutes are for Mobilink to Mobilink only
- Free SMS can be used for any network
- Validity of free minutes and SMS would be 24 hours
- Last day to subscribe this offer is March 22nd. If Subscribed before March 22 then you can avail this offer till April 22nd.
How to Avail this offer:
To avail this offer, customers can simply dial *275# from their new JAZZ connection.
- Both New Sales and MNP will be eligible for the promotion
- Subscriber will opt for the offer by dialing USSD string *275# and would be charged Rs. 1+tax for it.
- Daily recursive charges of Rs.1+Tax.
- Subscriber will have to do usage of Rs. 10+tax (Rs 11.95) for availing the incentive.
- Usage includes all revenue generating activities however Balance Transfer, Balance Inquiry and third party VAS services including GPRS charge deduction, RBT, Jukebox are not constituting part of usage and thus not considered in achieving the Rs. 10+tax threshold.
- Upon meeting the threshold, customers will be given the incentive of 100 Free Mobilink to Mobilink minutes and 100 Free SMS (All Network) with a validity of 24 Hrs.
- Validities concerning the offer
- Incentive Validity of minutes and SMS will be exactly 24 hours after the achievement of threshold
- Subscription Validity will be 24 hours. Subscription fee of Rs. 1+tax (Rs. 1.195) would be deducted at midnight and counter would be reset to zero
- Promotional Validity
- The promotion will be offered to new customers till 23:59 hours March 22, 2012 through USSD subscription.
- The customers who avail the offer till 23:59 hours March 22, 2012 will be able to avail the offer till 23:59 hours April 22, 2012 if they do not unsubscribe.
- 19.5% FED applies on usage and 10% applies on recharge
- Jazz customers will be charged 5% service fee and 2% operational fee on all recharges