Ufone has revised its Half Day Mobile Internet Package, which was earlier available during 12am to 6pm for Rs. 2.99, will now be available during 1 AM to 9 PM next day at daily charges of Rs. 4.99 (taxes included).
Ufone customers can download/upload a maximum of 300 MB of data per day with Half Day Mobile Internet Package.
Ufone says it’s a limited time offer.
How to Subscribe:
- SMS Sub and send to 810
- Subscription in case for new customers on Ufone network can take up to 24 hours.
- Package will automatically renew on daily basis, until credit lasts.
How to Unsubscribe:
- To unsubscribe from Special Unlimited Internet Package users will SMS UNSUB to short code 7810
Terms & Conditions:
- This is a limited time offer
- Rs. 4.99 will be deducted on daily basis for re-subscription
- Users who do not have sufficient balance will be un-subscribed automatically
- Remaining data will not carry forward to next day
- Fair usage policy of 300 Mb limit per day apply
- Users subscribed to Hourly Mobile Internet package will not be able to subscribe this package
- User will not be able to subscribe to Hourly Mobile Internet package if they are subscribe to this data package
- Users will have to unsubscribe or consume their bundle fully before subscribing to Hourly Internet package
- This package is available to all Prepaid Ufone customers on all commercial packages
- This service is not offered on Prepaid and Postpaid VPN packages.
- Data Packages cannot be utilized during International roaming.
- MMS, Premium URL or Ufone WAP Portal premium downloads will be charged as normal
- Users can get GPRS and MMS settings by calling Ufone helpline 333 or sending an SMS with “handset model” to 222.
- Rs.0.50/ + tax would be applicable on “Info” SMS send to 800 for Prepaid Subscribers.