Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL) has launched its newest “Life Made Easy” re-charge service through which Vfone and EVO (prepaid) customers can recharge their accounts through a nationwide network of Uload retailers.
PTCL customers of Vfone and EVO can now enjoy instant recharge for their Vfone and EVO connections of minimum Rs.20 to 2,000 through nearly 150,000 retailers situated across the country.
Customers and retailers will get SMS alerts for all recharges, which will help them keep track of their account status.
Following is the customer lifecycle implemented against different recharge amounts:
|Load Denominations||Outgoing Validity||Incoming Validity||Temporary Out of Service|
|Rs. 20 – 49|
|Rs. 50 – 99|
|Rs. 100 – 299|
|Rs. 300 – 499|
|Rs. 500 – 999|
|Rs. 1,000 – 1,999|
|Rs. 2,000 & above|
- These validities are applicable only for Vfone, for EVO we will follow the validities already defined for each package.
- After 45 TOS (temporary out of service) days customer will go in POS (permanent out of service) status
- 5% service charges will be applicable on each load
“PTCL has always strived to provide the best services and exciting offers to its valued customers,” said PTCL Senior Executive Vice President Commercial, Naveed Saeed. “PTCL’s focus remains our customers’ convenience and the new ‘Life Made Easy’ service will certainly bring a qualitative difference to the lives of our customers.”
“Keeping in mind the needs of our customers, we will keep upgrading PTCL’s services in future,” said Executive Vice President Wireless, Omar Khalid.
- This service is available at all retail shops (approx 150,000) who are currently offering Ufone’s Uload service
- Minimum recharge amount is Rs. 20/-
- Vfone customers will be awarded active days as per lifecycle details mentioned above
- Both customer and retailer will get an SMS alert in case of successful transaction
- In case of fail transaction a failure message will be received at retailer’s end and he will reimbursement the money to customer
- In case of Temporary out of service or Permanent out of service status, customer will first have to get his account activated from PTCL call center/OSS and only then he will be able to recharge his account through Uload