This way mobile companies lure their customers to use their SIMs instead of just keeping them in pockets.
Just to mention, Postpaid customers were left out again, probably because they already pay their hefty bills.
How to Participate:
On every Rs. 100 recharge, a customer will be eligible to participate in a lucky draw without any additional cost or any further action.
There will be two winners for Rs. 100,000 every week with one Rs. 1 Crore winner at the end of campaign, i.e. on July 31st, 2012.
Terms & Conditions
- The person is using a PTA registered SIM.
- The SIM is in the name of the person using the SIM
- The reward will only be given to the owner of the SIM.
- Tax will be deducted from reward as per Tax policy.
- In Case of any discrepancy the decision of Telenor will be final.
- Announced winners will have a period of seven (07) days from intimation to claim their reward failing which the reward will be considered forfeited.
- Subscribers will automatically be made participants to this reward scheme upon recharge of Rs.100 and there are no other actions required or additional charges involved for such participation
- The Winner will be called from Telenor from number “345”.
- The Carorepati offer is starting from 26th June and will end on 31st July. In total it will run for 35 days