You simple can’t deny the growing popularity of mid-range phones running on Android and as more and more manufacturers are getting onboard the ship, the number of such type of phones is increasing rapidly too.
The Xperia E is one of them. What’s more is that there is a dual-sim version of this phone too.
But what really makes this phone stand out from the crowd is its amazing design which is unarguably better than most mid-range phones right now.
Both the versions have got decent processor with 512MB of RAM, that will run on Android ICS. Users may find its battery little on the lower end, otherwise its a solid phone for the price range.
Here are the complere specifications:
- Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich with Timescape UI
- 1 Ghz Cortex A5 processor
- 512MB RAM with 4GB expandable storage
- Adreno 200 GPU
- Dual-sim support
- 3.5 inches display with a resolution of 320 x 480 pixels and 256K colors
- Capacitive, multitouch display with scratch-resistant glass protection
- Thickness: 11mm
- Weight: 115.7g
- 3.15mp camera with FWVGA video recording
- Bluetooth 2.1, microUSB 2.0, Wifi Hotspot, GPS
- 1530 mAh battery
- Available in Black and Gold flavors
The two phones are available right now and should cost around or less than Rs. 20K.