ZTE, one of the biggest Chinese phone makers in the world, has just shown off a Windows 8 running tablet. It packs a 10.1 inch display, runs Windows 8 Pro and has an Intel Atom processor to power itself.
Here are the complete specs:
- 10.1 inch LCD display with resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels
- 8.9mm thick
- 1.7 Ghz dual-core Intel Atom Z2760 processor
- 2GB RAM and 64GBs* of expandable storage
- microSD card slot
- Wifi, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, USB host, GPS
- 30-pin docking port, 3.5mm headphone jack, optional LTE
- 8mp camera with Full HD video recording
- 2mp front-facing camera
- 7000 mAh battery
- Available in Black and Silver
*A lot of memory is already used by the operating system installed
The tablet will be available in the third quarter of 2013 according to ZTE. Pricing details are unknown right now but since its 10 inch display which indicates it to be an iPad competitor, it shouldn’t be a lot more expensive than the Apple machine.