Warid is now offering unlimited Facebook bundle with which customers will be able to enjoy unmetered Facebook browsing at a fixed daily charge of Rs. 4.99 (including taxes) for prepaid users while postpaid customers will be able to subscribe to this service against a monthly charge of Rs. 150 (including tax).
Warid said that service will remain totally free till April 30th, 2013.
Unlimited Facebook subscribers can perform all activities on Facebook like status update, view News Feed, like or comment on posts, send and reply to messages, write on their friends’ Walls, view & share photos & videos etc.
Not only that, with Unlimited Facebook you can stay connected to your Facebook Contacts via the Facebook Messenger too!
How to Subscribe:
- SMS FB to 7777 and enjoy Unlimited Facebook access
Who can subscribe to this service:
- All prepaid subscribers can subscriber to Unlimited Facebook
- Postpaid subscribers shall be able to subscribe to Unlimited Facebook from the 1st of May 2013
- The Unlimited Facebook Offer is absolutely FREE till the 30th of April 2013.
- Daily charges of Rs.4.99 shall be applicable from 1st of May 2013
- Postpaid: Rs.150/month
Terms & Conditions:
- Going on external links to view articles, photos & videos will result on data charging
- The free offer is limited to prepaid subscribers only
- Subscription charges shall be applicable for entire subscriber base from the 1st of May 2013
- This offer it not valid for BlackBerry subscribers
- Use of any proxies or Mobile browsers which by default are proxy browsers (for example Nokia Xpress) may result in data charging.
- Subscriber may get charged for other mobile phone applications consuming data in background. This can be controlled by turning off such applications