LG, the Korean Electronics Giant, has launched 84-inch Ultra HD TV, equipped with 3D technology, in Pakistan with a price tag of whooping Rs. 2 million per unit.
World’s first ultra HD TV boosts 4K resolution, by setting new level of ULTRA HD (3840 X 2160) picture quality making Full HD (1920 X 1080) look like standard definition.
Other top selling features of this beast include:
- LG Cinema: LG Cinema 3D with 2D to 3D Conversion
- LED Plus Technology
- LG Smart TV
- 2.2 Speaker System: With 50W audio (10W x 2 + 15W Woofer x 2) and 2.2 Sound, you can experience the brilliant opus of 10 speakers, including two powerful subwoofers
- 6X pair of flicker free glasses included in the pack
- Dual Play Technology: Two-player split screen gaming on the full screen on the same TV with LG’s Dual Play technology
- TruMotion (Frame Rate): 240 Hz
- Wi-Fi® Ready
With this announcement, LG has said that it has plans to introduce further range of Electronics products in Pakistan. In an interview with Express Tribune, DY Kim, President of LG Electronics Gulf, said that LG has principally decided to enhance production to capture growing consumer demand in Pakistan.
“Currently, our production in Pakistan is only limited to televisions and LCDs, but in a couple of months we will start producing other household items like microwaves and washing machines,” he added.
LG is also working to enhance its product line in the mobile segment in Pakistan.