Samsung Electronics has announced the launch of Free Service Campaign with a name of Dr. Samsung.
The campaign – which promises free service – kicked off yesterday and will continue till 02 November, 2013.
As part of the campaign, free service will be provided for Samsung Mobile Phones, TV, AV, Cameras & Home appliances sold in Pakistan, after January 2011.
Mr. John Park, Managing Director Samsung Pakistan said,
“Dr. Samsung from Korea is not only a free service for our sold products, a commitment for long and ever green relationship from Samsung to its customer.”
Dr. Samsung Free Service Campaign is available in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad and Rawalpindi.
- Products purchased after January 2011 onwards will be considered in free service campaign
- CRT televisions are not included
- Fragile and delicate parts (Circuit boards, Camera modules of mobile phones, compressors, LCD panels, optical block of HTS/DVD/BD, refrigerator gas) are not covered
- Expensive parts would be charged at 50% cost from the consumer
- Free parts are subject to availability
From where to get Service:
Samsung customers can take their products to concern service centres for free service.
- Teletech (Mobile Phones)
- Karachi: Suite # 03, First Floor, Hina Centre, (Above Pizza Hut), Gulshan-e-Iqbal
- Lahore: Ground Floor, Hafeez Centre, Main boulevard
- Rawalpindi: Akhter Plaza, Police Station Road, Near Niazi Plaza, Saddar
- M&P (Mobile Phones)
- Karachi: G-52, Ground Floor, Star City Mall, Main Road Saddar,
- Lahore: Shop # 12-15, Mezzanine Floor, Hasan Tower, Main Road, Gulberg
- Islamabad: Mezzanine Floor, Black Horse Plaza, Fazal-e-Haq Road, Main Blue Area,
- Greentech (Mobile Phones)
- Lahore: 1st Floor, Paradise Centre, Hall Road
- Orient (DTV, AV, DI and HA)
- Karachi: 12-L, Block No 6, P.E.C.H.S
- Lahore: 55-D, Chemberlain Road and 19B, Abu Bakar Block, Garden Town
- Rawalpindi: 94/C, E Block, Satellite Town, Near Holly Family Hospital