HTC’s latest phone in the budget category, the Desire 310 comes with a 4.5″ display and cheaper internals. Dual-sim is also home.
The display comes with resolution of 800 x 480 pixels, which is normal for a phone of this range. Design is also quite commonplace.
Under the hood, you do get a quad-core processor, albeit of the MediaTek variety. Its is accompanied with 512 MB RAM and 4 GB storage, the latter being expandable.
At the back lies a 5 megapixel camera which is also capable of shooting 1080p video, quite a thing for a phone of this category. That is coupled by a second VGA snapper at the front. A 2,000 mAh battery powers the phone up.
- Android 4.4.2 Jelly Bean, customized with HTC’s Sense UI
- 4.5″ display with resolution of 800 x 480 pixels
- 11.3mm thick
- Weight: 140g
- Dual-sim compatible
- 1.3Ghz quad-core MediaTek MT6582M processor
- 512 MB RAM with 4 GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 5 megapixel main camera
- VGA front-facing shooter
- Bluetooth 4.0, microUSB 2.0, Wi-Fi, FM Radio, GPS
- 2,000 mAh battery
The phone is priced competitively at 160 Euros or around 23K PKR. It will be made available this April.