Ufone is now offering mobile users a convenient and hassle free way to port in to their network through the use of internet.
Mobile users looking to shift their cellular services to Ufone simply have to visit Ufone’s website and fill in the online Mobile Number Portability (MNP) form, which is easily available to anyone who has access to internet.
- Open the Online MNP Form and enter your mobile number, full name, and an alternative contact number
- Write ‘MNP’ in a message and send to 667
- Forward the resulting SMS to 76333
- Enter the port in key displayed on your Online MNP form
- Submit your Online MNP request form
Have a look below to see a sample Online MNP request form on Ufone’s website: