HTC has added a new member in its desire series that is named as the Desire 510 smartphone, a combination of mid-range specs and LTE connectivity.
Weighing 158 grams, and with dimensions of 139.9 x 69.8 x 9.99 mm, this smartphone gets furnished with fine plastic design boasting a 4.7” inch-screen with FWVGA display that can be perfect for watching videos and gaming and makes even browsing the internet visually spectacular.
Inside, running on Android 4.4 Sense 6 interface with support for HTC’s Dot View case, this device is powered with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 chipset and 1.2GHz quad-core CPU along with gig of RAM and 8GB of built-in memory that carries an option to further expand via microSD card slot.
The phone centres around the LTE capabilities, as it features Bluetooth 4.0, 802.11n Wifi, DLNA, HTC Connect, GPS, GLONAS that makes this device a bit of a first for this genre of smartphones.
On board, there is a 5-megapixel rear camera coupled with front-facing VGA snapper with a battery capacity of 2,100mAh battery.
Coming in colors of Terra White and Meridian Grey, this device will go for launch in next year making its way to regions in Europe and Asia, as well as some spots in the United States.
For pricing, there is not any figure unveiled but it is expected to be highly affordable.
Let’s have a look at Desire 510 specifications:
- Dimension: 139.9 x 69.8 x 9.99 mm
- Weight: 158g
- Display: 4.7-inch FWVGA display at the resolution of 480 x 854 pixels
- Processor: 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 quad-core chip
- RAM: 1GB
- Rear camera: 5 megapixels
- Front camera: VGA
- Storage: 8GB internal storage with SD card slot
- Operating system: Android 4.4 KitKat and Sense 6 UI
- Connectivity features: Bluetooth 4.0, 802.11n Wifi, DLNA, HTC Connect, GPS, GLONASS
- Battery: Li-po 2100mAh