Mobilink last month introduced its most aggressive 3G promotion that offered 30GB of 3G data for entire month against just Rs. 600 (including taxes) only.
This offer was especially amazing when competition is offering 8GB of monthly data for Rs. 1,000 or even worse in case of another operator that is offering 3GB of data for Rs. 1,500 per month.
Mobilink, that had offered its 30GB data bundle for just one week, has now extended this offer till November 30th, and anyone subscribing the plan before that date will be able to enjoy the data bundles till the expiry of their 3G bundles.
Other than 30GB data bundle for Rs. 600, Mobilink is also offering 15GB data bundle for a month against Rs. 300 (including taxes) and there is another monthly data bundle of 5GBs that comes at mere Rs. 150.
Even if none of these is what you are looking, then you can go ahead with 7GB weekly bundle that will cost you Rs. 60 per 7 days — that’s around 28GB for Rs. 240 for four weeks (or a month).
There’s no risk of over-using your bundle as Mobilink will notify you before the expire of bundle to make sure that you don’t over-consume anything.
Check below bundle details:
Mobilink 3G Bundles
* inclusive of taxes
** To check remaining MB’s and validity – no charges apply
*** To get 3G speed on Social bundle, customer needs to have a 3G bundle subscribed otherwise he will get 2G speed
**** Limited time offer, valid till 30th Nov, 2014
Note: Base rate for 3G Data without any bundle is Rs. 18 per MB
Terms and conditions:
- 3G bundles are non-recursive and pulse size is 64 KB. 3G bundles can be subscribed and consumed in both 2G and 3G networks. 3G bundles can be consumed at 3G speed within 3G network and at best possible speed within 2G network.
- 3G and video calling services will work on existing SIM card. You will require a 3G enabled handset and be within a 3G coverage area to enjoy Mobilink 3G services.
- Actual Internet speed will depend on multiple factors like device, web pages accessed, time of day, number of simultaneous users, distance from 3G site etc.
- Tax is not applicable on Mobile Internet Usage and subscription charges.
- Offered 3G data bundles will not auto-subscribe. Bundles need to be subscribed again upon expiry.
- Base rate is a default rate. This means that if you are not subscribed to any bundle, you will be charged according to base rate i.e. PKR 18/ MB at 2G speed even if subscriber is connected to a 3G network. Charging pulse will be 64 KB.