In a move that is going to hurt current Charji customers, PTCL has doubled the monthly volume it offers to Charji customers. Previously, Charji devices — that offer up to 36Mbps of download speeds — used to come in to packages, 1: 25GB monthly volume for Rs. 2,000 per month and 2: 50GB monthly volume for Rs. 3,000 per month.
As per this new promotion, monthly volumes for Charji customers will be as following:
- Monthly Charji Line Rent Rs. 2,000
- Old Volume Limits: 25 GB
- New Volume Limits: 50 GB
- Monthly Charji Line Rent: Rs. 3,000
- Old Volume Limits: 50 GB
- New Volume Limits: 100 GB
*Additional 10 GB bucket for Rs. 500.
These double volume limits for Charji will remain valid for 12 months after the purchase. Volumes will revert to those of standard CharJi Chrome & CharJi Gold packages after a period of 1 year.
- Promotion is valid for new sales of CharJi EVO only.
- Offer is available on all three CharJi EVO Device types.
- Offer may be availed under both prepay and postpay billing modes.
- Volumes will revert to those of standard CharJi Chrome & CharJi Gold packages after a period of 1 year.
- Promotion is not valid for package conversions.
- Walk-in at any PTCL One Stop Shop
- Authorized retail outlets
- Selected TCS Outlets
- Free home delivery through TCSconnect.com