Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL) has announced the commencement of its ILM (Illuminating Learning Movement) program, a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiative undertaken to help students prepare for their Metric, Intermediate board exams and all sorts of entry tests.
PTCL, for its ILM initiative, has collaborated with Click2Learn, an online preparatory tool offering support to students appearing in their board exams and university entry tests.
Students from all over Pakistan can register for ILM to get free access of click2learn services. Under ILM, PTCL has plans to offer below incentives to students:
- Free 1 year subscription (Worth Rs. 10,000) to 5000 deserving students
- A revolutionary system available 24/7 for unlimited learning
- A unique and proven learning methodology for enhanced performance
- Access to curriculum-based rich content developed by subject experts
How to Register
If you are planning to appear in Matric, Intermediate board exams, or a University entry test, then you should go ahead and avail this opportunity to get the top-notch preparation for free, which otherwise costs Rs. 10,000 per student.
Keep reading to know the process for registering with ILM online.
- Applicant must be a Matric, Intermediate student enrolled in a government school/college or preparing for an entry test.
- Must have computer and internet access
- Should have attained at least 60% marks in the last board exam
- For list of required documents for
- Copy of Student’s ID Card/Form B
- Proof of enrollment in one of the schools/colleges registered with the exam board. Copy of most recent school/college fee slip/ written proof of enrollment duly signed by principal or headmaster
- Mark sheet of last board exam (class 9, 10, 11, 12)
- Copy of last paid utility bill(PTCL /Electricity )
- Copy of CNIC (Parents/Guardian)
- Photograph of Student (Passport Size)
- Bank Statement/Salary Slip other proof (Affidavit attested) of Parents/Guardians and earning members’ Income
- Click here to submit your application
- Last date for applying is December 31st, 2014
All applications will go through a rigorous short-listing process, most deserving students will be granted the free subscriptions.