Code for Pakistan and the government of KP have partnered up for the 2015 Fellowship Program.
The fellowship involves collaboration between like minded and talented people to develop civic solutions, improve public services and develop apps that would make government work better. It’s a six month program which has the following objectives:
- Citizens and government working together, hand-in-hand, to solve problems
- Adopting user-centric, lean, and agile development methodologies
- Increasing civic engagement by creating innovative solutions in public services
For that purpose, the applications for designers and developers are now being accepted.
Why should you Join the Fellowship Program?
- Gov 2.0 Training. You will start with a crash course in municipal government and gain practical understanding of the vital intersection of government and technology.
- Connections. The biggest names in the tech industry and the Gov 2.0 movement will provide you with unparalleled networking, mentoring, and support.
- Professional Development. You will develop lasting relationships, learn new skills and languages in a fast-paced, start-up atmosphere.
- Autonomy. Working in small teams with talented individuals you’ll decide what you build and how you build it — from start to finish.
- A Labor of Love. You’ll not only accomplish a lot and make the world a better place, but you’ll have a lot of fun working with other passionate people.