Emerson Network Power has announced the availability of the SmartCabinet in Pakistan. Designed for small computer rooms with limited floor space, this latest product offering combines all the critical components needed to keep the IT infrastructure running efficiently, while improving the speed of system deployment.
The SmartCabinet is composed of a single rack that meets all the requirements of a traditional data center by combining power protection, thermal management, power distribution unit, and infrastructure management and monitoring in a simple packaged solution.
It is pre-configured, pre-installed, and factory-tested to ensure system compatibility and is ready to use from day one. The SmartCabinet eliminates the need to build complex computer rooms which dramatically improves the speed of system deployment compared to the traditional build approach.
Andy Liu, regional product manager, Emerson Network Power in Asia, said:
“In today’s highly digitized environment, small- and medium-sized businesses are faced with the challenge of continued data growth, putting pressure on the data center’s physical infrastructure. Left unmanaged, high-density compute loads can quickly lead to overheating, risking shutdowns.
That is why it is important for IT managers to invest in new – and better – IT infrastructure. The SmartCabinet addresses these data center criticalities with its built-in power protection, thermal management and monitoring features, making it a complete data center in a rack.
It provides improved reliability, availability and remote management without occupying significant floor space, resulting in better savings.”
The SmartCabinet comes with the following features:
- Double conversion rack-mounted uninterruptible power supply (UPS)
- Built-in rack-mounted air conditioning system
- Integrated thermal management solution
- Built-in monitoring system
- Uniquely-designed emergency cooling fan
In addition, the SmartCabinet brings the following key benefits:
- Efficient foundation for the IT infrastructure and computer room through adaptive enclosures and rack structures
- Improved heat and airflow management with optimal rack perforation
- Management, access and control of hardware in the rack level; and
- Visibility of critical infrastructure life signs in a local office, at remote locations or across a distributed network
Catch the SmartCabinet on display in Singapore at the Datacenter Dynamics Converged event on October 17th at the Marina Bay Sands Expo and Convention Center and at the Data Center World from October 29th to 30th at the Suntec Exhibition Center.
To learn more about the solution or other technologies and services from Emerson Network Power, visit www.EmersonNetworkPower.Asia.