The display of the P8 lite is a shorter 5 inch panel with 720p resolution, which is just acceptable for a phone today. The design is based on that of its older siblings.
Underneath, you get Huawei’s home-baked 64-bit Kirin 620 chipset with 8 Cortex-A53 cores and 2 GB RAM. The UI they run is Android 5.0 Lollipop with Emotion 3.1. The camera on this phone is a 13 megapixel unit with LED Flash and 1080p video. We still don’t know whether it comes with the same RGBW pattern or OIS stabilization of its older sibling.
Connectivity options on this phone include 4G LTE and NFC. The phone will be available in two color options. Here are the specs of the phone:
Huawei P8 Lite Specifications:
- CPU: 1.2 Ghz octa-core Cortex-A53
- Chipset: 64-bit HiSilicon Kirin 620
- OS: Android 5.0 Lollipop with Emotion UI 3.1
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE
- Design: Metallic-design and plastic
- Display: 5” with 720p resolution, 294 ppi
- RAM: 2GB
- Internal: 16 GB
- Card slot: expandable via microSD
- Primary: 13 megapixel with 1080p video
- Secondary: 5 megapixel camera
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.1, NFC, GPS
- Battery: 2,200 mAh
Global pricing of the phone is not known yet but it has been priced around $250 in a couple of markets.