As we reported before, Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL) today officially announced the availability of new packages for its new and existing CharJi and EVO 9.3 customers through ‘EVO Limitless Packages’.
Through this new offer, PTCL customers can experience high-speed wireless broadband connectivity at even more affordable rates with higher data volumes. Customers can avail this offer by purchasing or upgrading to CharJi EVO or EVO Wingle 9.3 devices before 31st October 2015.
The new low-cost, high-speed packages offer a range of options starting from as low as Rs. 1,000 with 15 GB limit, while catering to heavy data users with new unlimited packages for only Rs. 2,000 per month. The discounted packages are valid for a period of 6 months from the time of purchase.
PTCL CharJi is Pakistan’s fastest wireless broadband service providing speed upto 36Mbps. The service is an extension of EVO range of services which are available in more than 250 cities nationwide.
New PTCL Charji and PTCL Evo Packages
- *Fair Usage Policy of 300 GB applies.
- Additional usage at Rs. 0.15/MB & Rs. 100/GB on EVO 9.3 prepay & postpay respectively.
- Additional 5 GB volume bucket for Rs. 500 on CharJi EVO.
- Monthly line-rents are inclusive of all taxes
- Standard device prices apply.
- Existing subscribers are allowed to switch to these packages.
- One time package conversion charges of Rs. 500 apply for existing subscribers switching to EVO 9.3 15 GB package only.
- The discounted packages are valid for purchases of CharJi EVO and EVO 9.3 made before the 31st of October, 2015.
- Monthly line-rents are inclusive of all taxes including WHT.
- Packages tariffs are valid for 6 months.
- New data limits will be applicable after six months