Ufone has launched a special offer for Hajj pilgrims named ‘Super roaming offer’ aimed at facilitating them while fulfilling their communication needs during their stay in the Kingdom on the occasion of Hajj with family, friends and relatives.
Under this offer, Ufone prepaid customer would be able to avail these special rates by recharging via specially customized roaming super cards and buckets, valid on both Mobily and Zain networks in Saudi Arabia.
While recharging via a roaming super card from the nearest retailer, Ufone customer would get 25 minutes (incoming or outgoing) and 25 SMS for just Rs 700, valid for 30 days, whereas for Rs 1000, the customer would get 50 minutes and 25 SMS with a validity of 45 days.
If recharging from within Saudi, Ufone customers would be able to avail the roaming buckets whereby the customer would get two options: 25 minutes (Incoming or outgoing) +25 SMS valid for 30 days in Rs 500+ tax by dialing *4880#, whereas the other option is 50 minutes (Outgoing or incoming) +25 SMS valid for 45 days in Rs 750+ tax by dialing *4881#.
Terms and conditions:
- Offer is valid for Prepaid customers only
- Free Resources of Roaming Super Cards and Buckets would be available on Mobily and Zain networks in KSA
- Free Minutes will be accounted for on “Per Second” basis
- The International Minutes given in the offer can be used for both outgoing calls to Saudi Arabia and Pakistan and incoming calls from anywhere in the world
- The International SMS given in the offer can be used for sending SMS anywhere in the world whereas incoming SMS are free
- USSD strings for Roaming Bucket subscription shall be dial-able by customers while on roaming in Saudi Arabia
- Charges according to standard International Roaming tariff will apply on other services, calls or SMS or other networks
- The offer can be subscribed multiple times
- In case of multiple subscriptions, free minutes and SMS will be accumulated whereas, validity will apply according to new bucket/Super Card
- Dial *706# to check remaining minutes and SMS
Regarding this new offer, Mr Taimur Faiz Cheema, GM (Products, Pricing & Strategy), Marketing at Ufone (PTML), Pakistan said:
This offer has been specially designed while keeping in mind the needs of pilgrims, so that they can communicate freely with peace of mind, without having to worry about loading mobile balance. We always strive to provide the best possible packages to our customers which provide both convenience and value for money, which is reflected in this offer as well.