Perhaps the biggest competition to the Note series is here with an updated version. (We know that’s an overstatement but we can’t think of one. Seriously.)
The new LG Stylus 2 Plus takes over the rather mild Stylus 2 and splashes it with new features.
You get a 5.7” 1080p display at the front. Underneath, you have a Snapdragon 430 with its octa-core CPUs. It runs on Android Marshmallow.
At the back sits a 16 MP camera, with an 8 MP shooter on the front, too. You also have 3 GB worth RAM, 32 GB of storage and a microSD card for expanding the latter.
Connectivity basics are covered with 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and dual-SIM connectivity. Battery capacity is set at 3,000 mAh.
The phone’s biggest feature is its stylus, which comes with a nano-coated tip. The phone itself will come in three colours: Black, Gold and Brown. Pricing is set at $340 which is a bit on the high-end but if a stylus is all you want, this will be one of the cheapest new options for you. (Though, you can always pick up an old Note.)
LG Stylus 2 Plus Specifications
- CPU: 1.2 Ghz octa-core Cortex-A53
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 430
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow, customized
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE (Cat.4)
- Dual-SIM supported
- Display: 5.7” with 1080p resolution
- Design: 155 x 79.6 x 7.4mm; Weight: 146g
- Memory: RAM: 3 GB / Internal: 32 GB
- Card slot: yes, up to 2 TB
- Camera: Primary: 16 MP / Secondary: 8 MP
- Connectivity: Cat.4 LTE,Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Battery: 3,000 mAh
- Price: $340 (Approx. Rs. 35,000)