ProPakistani is bringing its readers an exciting chance to win the all new Samsung Galaxy S7 smartphone. The only thing that’s required from you is to think out of the box and suggest us a name & tagline for a new mobile wallet that a reputable financial institution is about to launch in Pakistan.
Alongside winning a Galaxy S7, you can brag to be the brains behind the brand name of a powerful Mobile Wallet that is all set to reach the masses across the country.
More about Mobile Wallet:
Before you start thinking of amazing ideas, Here’s what that mobile wallet is going to be like:
- Imagine opening a bank account as easy as downloading an app
- Imagine never having to step into a bank ever again and never standing in long queues
- Imagine a revolutionary and safe form of handling money that provides total freedom and control
- Save time and money for all your financial transactions
- Life has never been this simple before!
We can’t say more about the service yet (for apparent reasons) but we hope you have a fair idea of the product by now.
So go ahead and think of an innovative, creative and amazing brand name for this mobile wallet.
How to Win a Samsung Galaxy S7
- Step 1: Go to this URL: https://goo.gl/CpDYyp
- Step 2:
- Give us a brand name
- And a tagline
- And a 2 line rationale on why you believe this name is perfect
- Step 3: Fill in your contact information
- Step 4:
- Share this competition publicly (by clicking FB share button above) on your wall
- Give your Facebook profile link in the form
- You won’t qualify without sharing it on Facebook
- This competition is open till June 11th, Midnight
- After evaluating all entries, a winner will be announced with-in a month’s time
- In case no proposed name is selected, all entries will qualify for a lucky draw for a Samsung A3 2016.
- Multiple entries aren’t allowed, however, you can edit your submission till competition is open
- You must share this competition on FB and give link in the form to qualify for Samsung S7
- Needless to say, ProPakistani’s decision will be final
- Ask in comments in case of any questions