The display is a 5” 2.5D display with 720p resolution. It brings Dual-SIM connectivity to the board and has support for 4G LTE.
Under the hood, you get a Snapdragon 410 processor with 4 cores. The amount of RAM is set at 2 GB with 16 GB storage, which can be increased by 128 GB.
Connectivity options include USB-OTG and VoLTE. The back boasts an 8 MP camera with large pixels and a mode which allows stitching together of photos of up to 24 MP resolution. The front also has a BSI 5 MP sensor. The design of the phone is made of metal and has a 7.7mm frame, while battery capacity is set at 2630 mAh.
The phone is priced at $199 (Rs. 22,000 approx.) in China, and $215 in Singapore so it remains to be seen at which rate would it eventually be available elsewhere.
Oppo A37 Specifications:
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 410
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop with Color OS 3.0
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE; Dual-SIM
- Design: 143.1 x 71 x 7.68 mm; Weight: 136 grams
- 5” with 2.5D curved IPS LCD display with 720p resolution
- RAM: 2 GB
- Internal: 16 GB
- Card slot: yes, by 128 GB
- Primary: 8 MP BSI with LED Flash, 1/3.2” lens, f/2.2, 1.4um pixels
- Secondary: 5 MP OmniBSI sesnsor, f/2.4, 1.4um pixels
- Connectivity: VoLTE, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS, USB-OTG, MicroUSB
- Battery: 2630 mAh
- Price: PKR 19,999