P@SHA ICT Awards 2016 is accepting the nominations for their awards categories currently.
Now in their 13th year, [email protected] ICT awards aim to provide recognition to the software and service applications developing companies of Pakistan by providing them an opportunity to gain local, regional/ international exposure.
The awards go a long way in acknowledging creativity, innovation and excellence in Pakistan’s Information and Communications Technologies sector.
Benefits for Participants of [email protected] ICT Awards
Participants to the [email protected] Awards event can avail these benefits:
- Winners are given due recognition and spotlight.
- Winning companies from the product categories get the opportunity to represent Pakistan at the Asia Pacific ICT awards (APICTA) and other international forums.
- Take advantage by establishing networks and business alliances to collaborate with the participating companies.
- Exposure to investment opportunities, venture capitalists and investors.
How to Submit Your Nominations for [email protected] ICT Awards 2016
For submitting your entries, follow these simple steps:
- Visit the [email protected] Awards website here.
- Download the category nomination form you want to compete in.
- Furnish the details as listed in the application form.
- Send the filled application form to [email protected]
Please note that [email protected] will not accept entries on flash drives/ CDs/ DVDs etc.
All supporting content including videos must be uploaded on any freely accessible video sharing website like Vimeo or Youtube. You need to provide links to this content with your application, not the original files.
The deadline for submission of entries is 31st July 2016.