Nayatel, an Islamabad-based telephony and internet provider, has launched a unique Bandwidth on Demand (BoD) feature. The new feature will let users increase their internet speeds up to 20 Mbps whenever they want.
Users will get the choice to upgrade their speeds temporarily and without any download limit when using the Bandwidth on Demand function. Nayatel customers can get bandwidth speeds of 10Mbps, 15Mbps and 20Mbps.
Users will only have to pay when they want the download speeds. They can continue using the normal speeds, the rest of the time.
The feature is available to Home Package users and Connect Package users only. The BoD prices for both internet packages are listed below:
- Home Packages: Rs. 20 per Mbps per hour
- Connect Packages: Rs. 50 per Mbps per hour
For Example: If you have 5 Mbps base package and you apply for 20 Mbps, you will be charged with Rs. 300/hour.
The price will be calculated using this formula:
Price = Rs. 20 (Home) or Rs 50 (Connect) x Bandwidth Difference (Selected BoD bandwidth – Current Base Bandwidth)
How to Activate:
To activate the feature you have to login to your Nayatel internet account at customer.nayatel.com. Once you have done that click on the Bandwidth on Demand feature and select the date, time and required BoD bandwidth. Once you click submit your request will be accepted.
Terms & Conditions
- Only Active Home and Connect package customers can avail this service.
- Government taxes are applicable on all rates mentioned above.
- Your BoD usage limit is twice the charges of your monthly Internet package.
- You can unsubscribe to this service 15 minutes before your scheduled BoD session.
- In case your monthly package plan changes, your scheduled BoD session will no longer be applicable.
- While you are using BoD, new Value Added Services (VAS) (i-e VoD, Live, HD Box, HD Box Smart) activations will not commence. Pre-subscribed VAS will function as subscribed.