Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) has reported that after the ongoing verification process of voters, the grand total of voters is set to exceed 90.70 million mark.
Currently, the registered voters count stand at 90.31 million which includes 40.08 million female and 50.24 million male voters.
With four days remaining till the electoral rolls verification will be completed, the expected estimate may well be overtaken.
Voters By Province
The provincial breakup is as following:
- Punjab: 50.3824 million registered voters, with 20.36 million female and 30.02 million male voters.
- Sindh: 20.13 million registered voters, with 8.99 million female and 10.11 million male voters.
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa: 10.34 million registered voters, with 5.74 million female and 7.63 million male voters.
- Balochistan: 3.33 million total registered voters, with 1.42 million female and 1.91 million male voters.
- Fata: 1,722,304 registered voters, with 593,164 female and 1,129,140 male voters.
- Islamabad Capital Territory (ICT): 684,824 registered voters, with 3,174,264 female and 370,560 male voters.
The verification process which was started earlier this year has now almost been completed. The provincial breakdown of the verification percentage completed to date is stated below:
- Punjab: 95 percent.
- Sindh: 91 percent.
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa: 96 percent.
- Balochistan: 95 percent.
- Islamabad: 92 percent.
Spokesman of ECP said that to transfer, exclude, correct or enroll their votes, voters need to visit their closest display centers or Electoral Rolls.
How to Verify and Check Your Vote Count Status
Step 1: Without using hyphens or spaces, type your CNIC number in your phone.
Step 2: Send your CNIC number as a text message to 8300.
Step 3: Wait for confirmation message which will comprise of:
- CNIC Number.
- Electoral Area Location.
- Name of Polling Station.
- Serial Number of Vote Registered.
Note: Rs. 2 will be charged per verification.
For more information, visit: http://ecp.gov.pk/