QMobile’s forte has been cheap and low-end phones and to maintain its share amongst the strong competition it is starting to offer slightly more solid devices with better builds and specs.
After announcing the Noir J7 a few weeks ago, Noir J5 has been released. It has a decent build quality with a “3D Mirror” body. Ripple effect along with transparent and glittering texture is a noticeable change for a Qmobile device.
The QMobile J5 has a 5-inch IPS display with a 720 x 1280 pixels resolution. Galaxy J5’s is equipped with a quad-core MediaTek processor, which is clocked at 1.3 GHz.
The dual SIM handset has 16 GB storage, which is expandable by up to 128 GB. Apart from that, it has 2 GB RAM which will ensure seamless and effortless experience.
Noir J5 is equipped with an 8 MP camera on the rear and 5 MP with screen flash on the front. The rear camera has auto-focus and it is offers a number of various camera modes such as HDR, Night mode, Panorama, Professional, Smart Scene, Text recognition(OCR), Smart Scan and other modes.
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6737
- Processor: 1.3GHz Quad core processor
- GPU: Mali-T720MP2
- OS: Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow) + Amigo OS
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G Dual-SIM
- Display: 5.0-inch IPS with 720 x 1280 resolution
- RAM: 2 GB
- Internal: 16 GB
- Card slot: MicroSD, up to 128 GB
- Primary: 8 MP, f/2.2, autofocus, LED flash
- Secondary: 5 MP, f/2.2
- Connectivity: WLAN, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, Infrared Port, Radio, microUSB v2.0
- Colours: Dark Blue, Gold
- Battery: Removable Li-ion 2300 mAh battery
- Price: Rs. 13,990