For all the aspiring entrepreneurs and talented individuals with the passion to make a positive social impact, good news! The applications are now open for The Hatchery Incubation Cycle 8 at Social Innovation Lab in LUMS.
The Hatchery incubation cycle provides an excellent opportunity for young professionals from all fields and all across Lahore to create their own sustainable social enterprise. In each cycle, they selects a group of talented individuals with the passion to make a positive social impact.
What is Hatchery?
Hatchery serves as an early-stage incubator for mission driven entrepreneurs developing innovative solutions to local and global problems.
The incubation cycle consists of four phases through which they nurture and develop their incubated social enterprises from idea to implementation stage. Each cycle selects a group of individuals and trains them using an indigenized curriculum paired with a mentorship program.
In addition to incubation, SIL offers community engagement and immersion programs in Hunza and Thar to its startups in collaboration with local partners.
About Social Innovation Lab
Social Innovation Lab (SIL) is a social enterprise incubator housed at Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS). It is designed to encourage and educate social innovators and offer them a testing ground for their innovative ideas. SIL operates with the intent to create an ecosystem for a more equitable society.
What You Get Out of It
- Mentorship & Training: Indigenous curriculum for building a scalable social enterprise.
- Enterprise Development: Hands-on support fom SIL to establish, grow and sustain your business.
- Community: Access to 70+ alumni and extensive partner organizations and mentor network.
- In-House Support Services: Support provided by in-house resources.
- Capital: Availability of seed funding and link to funding and investors.
- Zero Equity Requirement: Complete ownership of your business.
- Convenient Timings: Bi-weekly sessions scheduled in the evening to facilitate students and young professionals.
Deadline and Application Information
The deadline for submitting applications is 28th January, 2017. To apply, go to Social Innovation Lab Website.