QMobile has revealed their latest entry level smartphone, the X33.
This device is aimed at first-time Smartphone owners as well as people stepping into the realm of 3G. The phone will be available for Rs. 5,400 at local stores.
Design and Display
The design of the X33 definitely looks dated. We can’t really blame QMobile for this as the phone’s cost justifies the design. It has a 4 inch 480p (800 x 480) LCD display with a 233 PPI pixel density.
Internals and Storage
Powering the phone is an unknown 1.2 GHz quad-core (ARMv7) chipset. It features 1 GB RAM and 8 GB of internal storage. Expandable storage is available and supports microSD cards of up to 32 GB.
The X33 includes Android 6.0 Marshmallow which is a plus.
Camera and Battery
There’s not much to see here in terms of cameras. The primary camera on the X33 employs a 2 MP sensor with a LED flash. It can record videos at up to 720p resolution. On the front you get a VGA camera that is nothing more than a placeholder.
QMobile X33 has a 1,400 mAh battery which is removable.
QMobile X33 Specifications
- Processor: 1.2 GHz quad-core ARMv7, NEON
- GPU: Unknown
- Network: 2G, 3G(Single Band, 2100), Dual SIM
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Dimensions: 123.2 x 62.2 x 9.1 mm
- Weight: 110 g
- Size: 4.0-inch LCD display
- Resolution: 800 x 480 pixels (24oppi)
- RAM: 1 GB
- Internal Storage: 8GB
- MicroSD slot: yes, expandable by 32GB
- Primary: 2 MP camera, flash, 720p video
- Secondary: VGA
- Connectivity: Bluetooth v4.0, GPS, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot, 3G
- Battery: 1,400 mAh
- Price: Rs. 5,400/-