Oppo’s next big entry in the selfie expert series, the F3, is due to launch today. The smartphone will be officially unveiled at an Oppo event in Lahore.
ProPakistani will be going live on Facebook at or around 8:00 pm to bring you live unboxing and preview of the device.
Oppo F3 is one of the few dual front facing camera phones offering unprecedented selfie-snapping experience. One of the cameras is designed with individual selfies in mind while the other one is perfect for wide angle group selfies and offers a much larger field of view.
The company has been at the forefront of selfie camera technology for smartphones. In 2013, the Oppo N1 pioneered the world’s first rotating camera on a smartphone. Fast forward to 2016 and the F1 Plus was the first ever device sporting a 16-megapixel front camera.
Oppo F3 will be available for Rs. 34,899.
Oppo F3 Specifications
- CPU: Octa-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: Mali-T860MP2
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6750T
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with ColorOS 3.0
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G, Dual Sim
- Fingerprint scanner (front mounted)
- Dimensions: 153.3 x 75.2 x 7.3 mm
- Weight: 153 g
- Display: 5.5” IPS with Full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution (~400 ppi)
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal: 64 GB
- Card slot: Yes, allows up to 256 GB of expandable storage
- Primary: 13 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- Secondary: Dual 16 MP (1/3.1″ sensor size, f/2.0) + 8 MP, f/2.4, wide angle
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, WiFi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth V4.1, GPS with AGPS
- Battery: 3200 mAh Li-Ion,
- Colors: Gold, Rose Gold
- Price: Rs. 34,899