Katapult accelerator is offering a 3 month program to help scale your business to help it reach new heights. Basically if your business falls withing these three areas then you are qualified for applying for this startup program.
Katapult notes, “We are looking for companies that want to do good in the world. This includes having a positive impact on the world itself.”
- Clean Energy
- Resource Efficency
- Smart Cities
- Circular Economy
- Ocean & Land Use
For societal domain theme, the accelerator adds, “We also want to improve the way modern societies operate while improving the quality of the life for all. We know technology can be a major driver for change here.”
- Food & Water
- Diversity, Inclusion and Democracy
- Thriving Societies & Collaboration
Katapult says, “We are fueled and inspired by our deep belief in exponential technology. We believe these technologies such as AI and Blockchain can help impact focused startups scale faster while solving real global problems.”
What Do You Get?
Folks at Katapult will provide you with:
- A 3-month fast paced, hands on program to help scale your business
- Access to a global network of leading thematic mentors
- Dedicated expertise to unleash potential of AI in your business
- Investment into your company as part of the accelerator program
- Access to further capital and investors to support your company
Deadline for sending in applications for this program is May 31st, 2017. The program will begin in Oslo, Norway from July 31st, 2017. Your company can qualify for an investment of up to $100,000 in exchange for an 8% equity of your company.
As mentioned earlier, the accelerator program will run for 3 months. Select companies will have an opportunity for a 1 month follow up program in New York. For the New York program, Katapult is partnering with ERA, the leading startup accelerator in New York.